Before you place an order, you are asked to enter a delivery address. Based on this address, a list of available couriers will appear.
One option is: Super-Saver.
Super-Saver is offered when an item is shipped from an (international) distribution centre or when they are no other couriers available.
Super-Saver is not a name of a company or official courier service, it is a mix of couriers we selected based on budget.
- Delivery time vary from 5 - 60 days.
- On average most packages arrive within 15 days.
- During busy periods or crisis delivery time can be impacted*.
*) Examples; COVID 19, Christmas & New Year, Holiday Season, bad weather, bank holidays etc.
Best for who?
- customers that want to save money.
- customers that are looking for an item, but can not buy it local.
- customers that need to ship international.
- customers that don't mind to wait.
- customers that want us to ship directly to their customers ( example, drop shippers).
Customers that want a fast delivery should avoid this option or ask our customer service in advance for an estimated delivery date.
|PROS +||CONS -|
|+ Global coverage, ships to most countries||- Longer delivery time|
|+ Track and trace information available||- Not for customers with high expectations|
|+ Free or low shipping cost||- No express delivery service|
|+ Delivery by premium couriers|
|+ Importing products|
- Eligible for full refund if not delivered after 60 business days.
- Delivery time starts from the day we shipped your order.